Become a Volunteer
Can’t do without them
We appreciate our volunteers!
We are thankful and appreciative of our volunteers for all of the help and love they share with us while serving our area’s children.
2019 Workshop Volunteer Dates and Hours
Beginning November 5, 2019
6:30PM – 8PM
Closed Thanksgiving Week
Tuesday December 3, 2019 6:30PM – 8PM
December 10, 2019 – 6:30PM – 8PM
(High School Age and Older Only)
December 14, 2019
Registration starting at 8AM
Daily Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
10AM – 3PM
Closed all National Holidays
Make a Child Smile, INC.
Eveline Rivers Christmas Project
2019 Coat Room Hours
Tuesday and Thursday
Closed October 31st
Beginning November 5th
Closed the week of Thanksgiving
Tuesday December 3rd 5:30PM-6:30PM
Tuesday December 10th 5:30PM-6:30PM
Sunday December 15th 5:00PM-7:00PM
How does a child receive a coat?
To receive a coat you must have:
- Text ERCP to 444222 or go to http://4pst.us/dJ for online enrollment form. Please fill out a form for each child receiving a coat. Please fill out prior to arriving at the Coatroom. In the event you do not have internet or smart phone you may fill out forms at the coatroom.
When you pick up a coat, have:
- Original yellow referral card from your school or agency
- Social security cards for each child receiving a coat
- Proof of address (ie. A utility bill, driver’s license etc.)
- THE CHILD MUST BE PRESENT